Eramet board ousts CEO Paulo Castellari citing divergences

French mining group Eramet said on Sunday it had dismissed its chief executive Paulo Castellari, citing disagreements on “operating methods.”

Chairwoman Christel Bories, who had passed the role of CEO to Castellari last year, will assume the role again on an interim basis pending the selection of a new CEO.

“This decision has nothing to do with the results,” Bories said in a call with reporters. “It’s about differences in operating methods,” she said, adding there had been coordination problems between the CEO, the board and the staff.

“The strategy remains unchanged,” Bories also said.

Eramet has cited weakness in metal prices and production setbacks at some of its mines for poor results in the past year.

(By Gus Trompiz, Editing by Sybille de La Hamaide and Chris Reese)

Sumber:

– 01/02/2026

Temukan Informasi Terkini

Berita Harian, Jumat, 20 Februari 2026

baca selengkapnya

Freeport Teken Nota Kesepahaman Perpanjangan Izin Tambang Grasberg Seumur Cadangan

baca selengkapnya

Proyek DME Muara Enim Segera Dimulai, PTBA Tunggu Finalisasi Danantara

baca selengkapnya

Bersama, Kita Majukan Industri Pertambangan!

Jadilah anggota IMA dan nikmati berbagai manfaat, mulai dari seminar, diskusi strategis, hingga kolaborasi industri.

Scroll to Top